Parents & Families
Parents and families play a vital role in a student's life—and their education.
Billing & Payment
Find out how to pay your students bill, have authorized users added to your students account, and view financial policies.
For International Parents
We want all parents and families to feel at home at UArts. Read a message from the Director of International Programs at UArts.
Subscribe to "Generations", the UArts Parents and Families Newsletter, your guide to all things UArts! This newsletter will be sent throughout each semester with information designed to help you and your student navigate the college experience.
About the Parent Council
Get involved with other UArts parents and families and join the team dedicated to advancing the University’s educational mission.
Additional Information for Parents and Families
Concerned about your student?
If you have concerns about your child or another students well being and want to reach out to University staff, please feel free to contact Student Affairs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 215-717-6617.
For all other concerns:
- Residence Life and Conduct: email@example.com or 215-717-6970
- Campus Life (Orientation and campus events): firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-717-6144
- Dining Services: email@example.com
- Health Services: firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-717-6652
- Student Financial Services: email@example.com or 215-717-6170
- Academic Advising: firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-717-6818
- Public Safety (24/hour line): 215-717-6666
Fee Waivers and Legacy Scholarship for Children of Alumni
UArts will waive the $60 application fee for children of alumni applying for full-time undergraduate or graduate enrollment. Children or dependents of University of the Arts alumni are eligible for a Legacy Scholarship, which provides a 10 percent reduction on their tuition. For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions at 800-616-ARTS or email@example.com.