Careers @ UArts
Start Your Life's Work at the University of the Arts
A workforce of creative thinkers powers the University of the Arts. Over 1,000 artists, professors, entrepreneurs, musicians, dancers, writers, communicators and dedicated professionals work together to prepare UArts students for success.
Collaborative, Creative Work Environment
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.creative economy forward.
Located on the Avenue of the Arts in Philadelphia
Our campus in Center City Philadelphia stretches along the Avenue of the Arts – you'll work in the most exciting, vibrant section of the city. Public transportation makes your commute easy.
- TIAA retirement savings plan with a 1:2 employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Outstanding medical and dental plans
- Active staff and faculty councils
- Fulfilling, creative work environment
THE UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
To get creative with your career, read the job descriptions below.
- Visiting Assistant/Associate Professor and Curriculum Coordinator (Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology)
- Part-Time American Sign Language Instructor
- Part-Time Digital Technology Instructor in Continuing Education
- Part-Time Game Art Instructor
- Administrative Assistant, Office of the President
- Administrative Assistant, School of Art (Application Window Closed)
- Administrative Assistant, Film & Video and Writing for Film & Television (Part Time)
- Archivist and Digital Collections Curator
- Chief Communications Officer
- Creative Technology Specialist
- Dean, Ira Brind School of Theater Arts
- Housing Coordinator
- Instruction Librarian (Application Window Closed)
- Network Systems Administrator
- OTIS Support Specialist
- Windows Support Specialist